Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Bring?
Cabins are equipped with:
- Check-in time is 2pm
- Check-out time is 9am (check-out time is flexible during off-season)
A $400 deposit for Prime season and a $200 deposit for Off Season is required within 2-weeks of booking your stay. Each additional person add $25/per night or $100/per week.
All but $20 will be returned upon cancellation with two months or more notice.
During Prime Season entire balance due if cancellation of 2-weeks or less is given.
Absolutely! We are sponsors to the Hornshoe Snowmobile Club in Lac du Flambeau
Yes. We offer Free-WIFI (wireless) high-speed Internet in all of our cabins. You can also access the Guest WIFI at the resort office.
- Large sandy beach
- Tons of kids sand toys
- Large trampoline water raft
- Large floating water raft
- Beach badminton
- Beach volleyball
- Free use of kayaks, canoes and paddle boats
- Rental of fishing boats, pontoon, and jet ski
- Plenty of water for swimming and skiing
Pets are only allowed during the Shoulder Season and the Off Season, not the Prime Season. Pets are an additional $20/per night or $100/per week.
There is free docking at several piers; however, to dock under the covered, lighted boat house it's an additional $15/night or $60/week.